Diadema Junior Plus Lever
Location AvailabilityHobart: No stock
Pickup from our showroom in Moonah, Tasmania. If your item is currently showing as 'No Stock' in Hobart, please allow 1-2 weeks for it to arrive from our Sydney Warehouse. We'll contact you when it's ready to collect. If you require your item more quickly, we recommend selecting a direct shipping option. *Please note free shipping may not apply in all instances such as when ordering large and bulky items, these orders will be assessed on a case-by-case basis. Please contact us for further information.
Pickup from our showroom in Frenchs Forest, NSW
Retro Manual Lever espresso machine for home or office use some features include:
- Legendary professional original type E61 group head employs manual lever operation;
- Steam, hot water and espresso can be delivered simultaneously;
- Style and functionality reminiscent of the legendary original E61 machine;
- Blended stainless steel and chrome curves;
- Semi-commercial, heat exchanger espresso machine made in Italy;
- For serious lovers of espresso coffee;
- Plumbing not required, 3lt internal water reservoir with low water alarm.
What size tamper will I need for this machine?
The nominal tamper size for this machine is 58mm, however you will get the best fit in your machine's basket by purchasing a 58.55mm PreciseFit tamper.
Country of origin
|Nominal tamper size||58mm|
|Ideal tamper size||58.55mm|
|Heat up time||15-30 Minutes|
|Water Supply||Internal Tank Only|
|Steam Valve Type||Standard|
|Country of origin||Italy|