Diadema Junior Plus Lever
Location AvailabilityHobart: No stock
Free Shipping is available for a limited time for this item to most areas in Australia (some freight charge may apply for remote areas - but we'll contact you prior to dispatch if this is the case).
Pickup from our showroom in Moonah, Tasmania. If your item is currently showing as 'No Stock' in Hobart, please allow 1-2 weeks for it to arrive from our Sydney Warehouse. We'll contact you when it's ready to collect. If you require your item more quickly, we recommend selecting a direct shipping option. *Please note free shipping may not apply in all instances such as when ordering large and bulky items, these orders will be assessed on a case-by-case basis. Please contact us for further information.
Pickup from our showroom in Frenchs Forest, NSW
Retro Manual Lever espresso machine for home or office use some features include:
- Legendary professional original type E61 group head employs manual lever operation;
- Steam, hot water and espresso can be delivered simultaneously;
- Style and functionality reminiscent of the legendary original E61 machine;
- Blended stainless steel and chrome curves;
- Semi-commercial, heat exchanger espresso machine made in Italy;
- For serious lovers of espresso coffee;
- Plumbing not required, 3lt internal water reservoir with low water alarm.
What size tamper will I need for this machine?
The nominal tamper size for this machine is 58mm, however you will get the best fit in your machine's basket by purchasing a 58.55mm PreciseFit tamper.
Country of origin
|Nominal tamper size||58mm|
|Ideal tamper size||58.55mm|
|Heat up time||15-30 Minutes|
|Water Supply||Internal Tank Only|
|Steam Valve Type||Standard|
|Country of origin||Italy|