ECM Manufacture Controvento
Free Shipping is available for a limited time for this item to most areas in Australia (some freight charge may apply for remote areas - but we'll contact you prior to dispatch if this is the case).
Pickup from our showroom in French's Forest.
The Controvento with dual boiler and PID temperature regulation!
The Controvento is the first dual boiler espresso machine from ECM. With its new, extravagant design it veers away from the classic look and races “against the wind”, as the name implies.
The temperature of the coffee boiler and the steam boiler can be regulated separately via the PID display – this way, each coffee lover can find their own perfect temperature.
Because of the quiet but strong rotary pump, the Controvento is a good fit in an office or espresso bar.
- Equipped with a quiet rotary pump
- PID-display for the individual temperature regulation of both boilers
- PID-display indicating the brewing time in seconds
- ECM E61 brew group
- Switchable from water tank to direct water connection
- Stainless steel boilers (one for coffee brewing, one for steam/hot water) with heat exchanger
- Boiler insulation
- New and extravagant design
- On/off switch for the steam boiler
- LED illuminated Lucite back plate with "Controvento"-lettering
- Drainage hook-up for residual water is possible
- Dimensions without portafilter (WxDxH): 445 x 635 x 430 mm
What size tamper will I need for this machine?
The nominal tamper size for this machine is 58mm, however you will get the best fit in your machine's basket by purchasing a 58.35mm PreciseFit tamper.