Handground Grinder - Black
Handground has made it easy to achieve a consistent grind and full potential of every bean with this stylish precision hand grinder. It's the first of its kind to be designed with an ergonomic side crank handle to ensure a smooth, natural and effortless grinding action. The extra wide top allows you to load beans easily without spillage, and the closed locking top prevents them from flying out while grinding.
To adjust the grind setting simply twist the adjustment ring to the left or right for your preferred brewing method, from Espresso grind (1) through to French press (8) with an additional step between each whole number giving you a total of 15 coarseness options in 1 hand grinder!
Available in Black, White & Nickel.
- Easily switch between 15 grind settings
- 40mm conical ceramic burrs with thumb nut for easy cleaning
- Triple mounted axle eliminates burr wobble resulting in consistent grind
- 10g increment measured hopper holds up to 100g coffee beans (that's 4 cups!)
- Locking top so beans don't fly out while grinding
- High strength ABS top and rings reduce weight for travelling
- Glass grounds catcher with non-slip mat provides stability when grinding
- Body: Clear Acrylic
- Burrs: 40mm Ceramic Burrs
- Storage Jar: Glass
- Top & adjustment ring: ABS Plastic
- Shaft & Handle: Stainless Steel
- Knob: Pakka Wood
Please refer to our Warranty Policy.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Jetblack Espresso users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.