Izzo Valexia Duetto IV
Pickup from our showroom in French's Forest.
The Izzo Valexia Duetto is a new dual boiler rotary pump variant of the well known Alex Duetto commercial espresso machine series. Australian stock is configured with:
- A full stainless steel chassis
- Stainless steel brew and steam boilers both with integrated drain plug in order to facilitate easy drainage for storage or in descale service operations
- Stainless steel gicleur and mushroom
- Stainless steel solenoids
- Inversion of the motor position: The motor is now installed over the pump and operates with near silence.
- PID with integrated shot timer : Choose your favourite brewing time for your espresso
Inspection plate access for simple replacement of heat and brew elements
- Cool touch steam and hot water wands
This machine is part of a unique group, being one of just a few e-61 dual boiler, rotary pump machines with tank and plumbed versatility available in the world. It has a tank but can run in plumbed configuration by turning a lever behind the large drip tray.
Operation is near silent and a low energy mode allows operation of just the brew boiler for espresso drinkers wishing to minimise energy consumption. The standard PID configuration assigns priority to both boilers for optimum steam performance. This configuration draws around 9A. The PID can also be configured to alternate between boilers with priority to the brew boiler and a lower total energy draw.
Temperature stability is excellent with both boilers being controlled by a PID and independent solid state relays. Milk texture performance is also outstanding and perfect microfoam is easy to obtain.
What size tamper will I need for this machine?
The nominal tamper size for this machine is mm.
|Boiler Capacity||1.5L steam, 0.8L brew. Both boilers stainless steel and insulated.|
|Fresh Water Tank||3.0L tank or from mains- switchable|
|Power consumption||2 x 1000W|
|Dimensions (W x D x H)||approx 390 x 450 x 440 mm|
Others Also Bought