Lelit Giulietta - ex demo
This Giulietta was used for a few weeks as our staff coffee machine so has done around 10kg of coffee. It is perfectly calibrated to run without cooling flushes, brew water temperature is bang-on, steam is fantastic. It comes with the original crate, and all accessories and a full 12 month warranty. This machine can easily cope in a small to medium sized cafe and represents terrific value for money. It is configured to run off a standard 10Amp power point.
The Lelit Giulietta is a commercial machine hand crafted in Italy to produce authentic espresso with modern levels of consistency and reliability demanded by today's professional baristas.
- 10 lt copper boiler with transversal heat exchangers and front injector keeps constant water temperature;
- E61 type groups, NSF-treated, heated with thermo-siphonic cycle system;
- Rotary pump;
- Beautiful ultra-polished stainless steel finish for the front panel, brushed stainless steel on the side;
- Dual-acting, high-precision gauge shows both pump pressure and boiler pressure during extraction;
- Multi-directional steam and water wand allow movement of steam wand in many different directions
- Wide cup warmer;
- Adjustable feet;
- 58 mm commercial filterholder;
- easy inspection and cleaning;
- delivers: 4 espressos/minute per group; 2 200ml coffees/minute per group; 60cl hot water/minute;
- Ready for use in 30 minutes.
- Technical data
Measurements: 580*500*460 cm
Weight: 44 kg
Boiler capacity: 10 lt
Power: 2800W (heating element) + 150W (pump)
Totally MADE IN ITALY
Please refer to our Warranty Policy.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Jetblack Espresso users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.