Lelit Mara (PL62T). The most compact E61-equipped heat exchanger espresso machine in the world!
Free Shipping is available for a limited time for this item to most areas in Australia (some freight charge may apply for remote areas - but we'll contact you prior to dispatch if this is the case).
Pickup from our showroom in French's Forest.
Free Australian Metro Delivery
The Lelit Mara (PL62T) is the most compact E61-equipped heat exchanger espresso machine in the world! This machine won't take over the whole kitchen bench but will be able to keep up when the whole gang orders espressos, cappuccinos and everything in between. The PL62T has a user-settable PID controller to give the enthusiast even more control of the espresso process. The boiler temperature/pressure is adjustable via the PID controller.
- 1.5L copper boiler with heat exchanger and thermo-siphon double cycle system to have the brewing group and the boiler always warm, at the right temperature.
- Internal pipes in copper.
- PID for stable temperature control - user settable
- Double manometer to check the brew and steam pressure.
- Stainless steel on/off switch.
- Separate pilot lights.
- Water level control in the tank and automatic heating element cut off in cases of lack of water.
- Manual rearm security thermostat.
- Settable over pressure valve.
- Anti-burn steam and water wands.
- 58mm LELIT filterholder to be operated with ground coffee.
- genuine Lelit tamper (red wood handle)
- blind filter
- 2 portafilters (double and single)
- single and double filter baskets
- Dimensions: 22cm wide 40cm deep 36cm high
- Weight: 18,8 kg
- Tank capacity: 2,7 lt
- Heating element: 1400W
- Pump: 48W / 15 bar