Lelit Mara (PL62T). The most compact E61-equipped heat exchanger espresso machine in the world!
Free Shipping is available for a limited time for this item to most areas in Australia (some freight charge may apply for remote areas - but we'll contact you prior to dispatch if this is the case).
Pickup from our showroom in Frenchs Forest
Free Australian Metro Delivery
The Lelit Mara (PL62T) is the most compact E61-equipped heat exchanger espresso machine in the world! This machine won't take over the whole kitchen bench but will be able to keep up when the whole gang orders espressos, cappuccinos and everything in between. The PL62T has a user-settable PID controller to give the enthusiast even more control of the espresso process. The boiler temperature/pressure is adjustable via the PID controller.
- 1.5L copper boiler with heat exchanger and thermo-siphon double cycle system to have the brewing group and the boiler always warm, at the right temperature.
- Internal pipes in copper.
- PID for stable temperature control - user settable
- Double manometer to check the brew and steam pressure.
- Stainless steel on/off switch.
- Separate pilot lights.
- Water level control in the tank and automatic heating element cut off in cases of lack of water.
- Manual rearm security thermostat.
- Settable over pressure valve.
- Anti-burn steam and water wands.
- 58mm LELIT filterholder to be operated with ground coffee.
- genuine Lelit tamper (red wood handle)
- blind filter
- 2 portafilters (double and single)
- single and double filter baskets
- Dimensions: 22cm wide 40cm deep 36cm high
- Weight: 18,8 kg
- Tank capacity: 2,7 lt
- Heating element: 1400W
- Pump: 48W / 15 bar
What size tamper will I need for this machine?
The nominal tamper size for this machine is 58mm, however you will get the best fit in your machine's basket by purchasing a 58.35mm PreciseFit tamper.
La Dolce Vita!By: Stephen on 4 March 2019A very good looking machine, backed up by performance to match. Good extraction and strong, dry steam. Upgraded from a Lelit Anna previously purchased from JetBlack and glad I did. Great advice provided by JBE staff. I don't know why anyone would spend thousand's on those fully automatic machines when such pleasure is gained when making your own espresso or milk-based coffee by hand.