Lelit Mara X
Free Shipping is available for a limited time for this item to most areas in Australia (some freight charge may apply for remote areas - but we'll contact you prior to dispatch if this is the case).
Pickup from our showroom in Frenchs Forest
Free Australian Metro Delivery
The Lelit Mara X (PL62X) is the most compact E61-equipped heat exchanger espresso machine in the world! This machine won't take over the whole kitchen bench but will be able to keep up when the whole gang orders espressos, cappuccinos and everything in between.
It is also the only heat exchanger espresso machine in the world to have two temperature probes to ensure brew water is at the correct temperature while maintaining steam pressure as high as possible for easier milk texturing.
- 1.8L stainless steel boiler with heat exchanger and thermo-siphon double cycle system to have the brewing group and the boiler always warm, at the right temperature.
- Internal pipes in copper.
- Internal PID temperature controller instead of mechanical pressurestat for stable temperature control
- Double manometer to check the brew and steam pressure.
- Stainless steel on/off switch.
- Separate pilot lights.
- Water level control in the tank and automatic heating element cut off in cases of lack of water.
- Manual rearm security thermostat.
- Settable over pressure valve.
- Anti-burn steam and water wands.
- 58mm LELIT filterholder to be operated with ground coffee.
- blind filter
- 1 double portafilter
- single,double and triple filter baskets
- 35L water softner
- The Mara X comes with a 58.55 tamper so no need to purchase a precise fit
What size tamper will I need for this machine?
The nominal tamper size for this machine is 58mm, however you will get the best fit in your machine's basket by purchasing a 58.55mm PreciseFit tamper.
- Dimensions: 22cm wide 40cm deep 36cm high
- Weight: 18,8 kg
- Tank capacity: 2.5 lt
- Heating element: 1400W
- Pump: 48W / 15 bar
|Nominal tamper size||58mm|
|Ideal tamper size||58.55mm|
Absolutely superb espressoBy: Suresh on 21 September 2020The Lelit Mara X must surely be the perfect coffee machine. A heat exchange machine that magically (through the use of clever electronics) keeps the brew temperature stable so it’s just like a dual boiler - but smaller and cheaper - while arguably making tastier coffee. I like how Lelit have given the options of the three heat settings for the boiler, as well as an option to have more steam if necessary. It looks fabulous too and doesn’t take up space