Lelit PL41LEM - pre loved
This machine was traded in by the original owner and has been fully serviced by us and is ready for a new home. It comes will all of the original accessories and a 3 month warranty.
The Lelit PL41LEM is an excellent quality, Italian made espresso machine. This version of the Lelit PL41 is the newest version. Improvements over older models include:
- a brew pressure gauge,
- 9BAR over pressure valve (OPV). Older models have a 10.5BAR OPV,
- increased steam pressure - a *big* improvement over older models, and
- durable metal toggle switches for a great modern look
The PL41LEM has a 3 way valve so that the group handle can be immediately removed after brewing. This valve also allows the machine to be backflushed. This feature makes the machine easy to use and easy to clean.
The Lelit PL41LEM has a built in brew pressure gauge which shows whether the brew pressure is optimal. (Too little pressure indicates an under extraction, too much pressure indicates an over extraction). The gauge will also indicate when maximum pressure is reached while backflushing - so that you know when to turn the pump off.
There has been a noticeable improvement in steam strength on this model over older versions of the PL41. This makes all the difference when trying to achieve silky, creamy milk for cafe quality flat whites, lattes and cappuccinos.
The PL41LEM has a true 9BAR OPV fitted. This ensures the brew is at the optimal pressure so that bitter coffee does not result as a consequence of high brew pressure. This pressure will be able to be read off the brew pressure gauge when extracting a shot. (Older models have a higher pressure OPV)
This machine is fantastic value when you consider it:
- is made in Italy,
- is constructed from quality materials, and
- makes fantastic coffee - have a look at the video below (shows PL42EM which is the same as the PL41LEM internally but with the addition of a PL43MM grinder built in)
- comes with a blind filter for backflushing
- Made: Italy
- Brand: Lelit
- Model: PL41LEM
- Ideal tamper size: 57.5 mm
- Materials: Stainless steel body
- Boiler: 250ml brass
- Ball jointed steam wand
- 9BAR OPV
- Improved steam pressure over older models
- Tank capacity: 3.5 litres
- Power: 1050W
- Filter basket: 57.9mm
- Size: 23cm wide x 27cm deep x 34cm high
- Weight 8 kg
- ESE filter, single filter basket, double filter basket, blind filter
- 1 Portafilter
- Plastic coffee scoop
- Plastic tamper
Retailers! Contact us if you would like to offer the Lelit brand to your customers.
Please refer to our Warranty Policy.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Jetblack Espresso users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.