Profitec Pro 700Rated 5/5 based on 2 reviews.
Free Shipping - $0.00
Free Shipping is available for a limited time for this item to most areas in Australia (some freight charge may apply for remote areas - but we'll contact you prior to dispatch if this is the case).
Pickup In Store - $0.00
Pickup from our showroom in French's Forest. Shipping terms
Free Australian Metro Delivery
Profitec Pro 700 Dual boiler espresso machine. This machine has it all - commercial grade rotary pump, run off it's internal tank or plumb it, independent brew and steam boiler controlled with a digital PID and dual gauges for steam pressure and brew pressure.
- Dual boiler
- PID-display for the individual temperature adjustment of both boilers
- PID-display indicates the brewing time in seconds
- E61 brew-group
- Rotary pump
- Wear-free rotary valves
- High-end, `no-burn´ steam and hot water wands
- Separate grid to raise cups
- Boiler and pump pressure gauges
- Stainless steel boiler with 0.75 l volume for espresso preparation
- Steam and hot water boiler in stainless steel with a 2.0 l volume
- Steam boiler with separate on/off switch
- Boiler insulation
- Two heaters with 1 x 1200 Watts and 1 x 1400 Watts
- Switchable from water tank to fixed water connection
- Water tank with a 3 l volume and water tank connector
- Automatic shut-off by way of low water volume sensor
- Large drip tray with a 1 l capacity
- Removeable cup tray
- Voltage 230V
- Current 10A (15A option available - please specify when ordering)
- Weight 31 kg / 68.4 lbs
- Dimensions W x D x H: 340 x 475 x 420 mm without portafilter
- 340 x 590 x 420 mm with portafilter
In the box:
- 1 Porta filter for one cup
- 1 Porta filter for two cups
- 1 1-cup filter 7g
- 1 2-cup filter 14g
- 1 Blind filter
- 1 Tamper
- 1 Cleaning brush
- 1 Instruction manual
(60062/) (Is kit: 0 - n)
Please refer to our Warranty Policy.
Profitec Pro 700; Brita Water Filter Kit; EspressoBy: George Miller on 10 March 2017Apparently, I'm not a nice person before I have my morning coffee. It follows then that my Profitec could be responsible for some community harmony. I have to say that after all the years of making my own coffee, I can finally make one as good as a bought one. I have to admit that I'm still leaning but, today I am compelled to make this review. I made the best coffee I have ever made. The water filter was a no-brainer. I've lost a few coffee makers to minerals in the water. I also believe that the coffee tastes better. I can't tell yet if the Espresso Blend is not the best I've had. More experimenting is needed.
peerlessBy: Damian West on 27 July 2016I have owned a number of high end prosumer machines over the years and this one is in a league of its own. Paired with a profitec t64 grinder coffee production is controllable and stable. The build quality, attention to detail, craftsmenship and focus on functional design is so refreshing to see. Brilliant machine!!!!!