Espro Press - Polished [Size: Medium (18oz)]
Pickup from our showroom in French's Forest.
The glass walls of the Espro Press P5 let you see the magic of the ESPRO Press at work. The P5 takes the classic sophistication of a traditional glass French press and perfects it through design and technology. Simply put, the P5 makes better coffee, is safer, more durable, and keeps beverages warmer than other glass press on the market. (Note - the tea filter is an optional extra).
- Available two sizes:
- 18 oz (makes 1.5-2 US cup, 3-4 EU cup)
- 32 oz (makes 3-4 US cup, 6-8 EU cup)
- Coffee press includes double-microfilters with twist-lock for easy separation, and 25-unit starter-pack of paper-filters
- Tea press includes new tea-specific double-microfilter (sold separately)
- Schott-Duran made-in-Germany glass, 40% thicker than industry standard French presses, with functional form to automatically close and seal the tea filter to prevent over-extraction; patent-pending safety-lock robotically assembled to ensure precise placement
- Filters are BPA, BPS and phthalate free
- Patented and global patents pending
"It reflects the attention to detail and function that all their presses exhibit." - Randy Glass, frcndigital.com
"I'm loving the P5, something I thought I'd never say about a French Press. It is easy to use, incredibly easy to clean and maintain, and consistent, when using good coffee properly ground for French Press.
Highly recommended!" - Robert Jason
"I researched quite a bit before making a purchase and am really happy that I chose the Espro P5."