Espro Press - Polished [Size: Large (32oz)]
Location AvailabilityOnline: In Stock
Sydney: In Stock
Hobart: In Stock
Pickup from our showroom in Moonah, Tasmania. If your item is currently showing as 'No Stock' in Hobart, please allow 1-2 weeks for it to arrive from our Sydney Warehouse. We'll contact you when it's ready to collect. If you require your item more quickly, we recommend selecting a direct shipping option. *Please note free shipping may not apply in all instances such as when ordering large and bulky items, these orders will be assessed on a case-by-case basis. Please contact us for further information.
Pickup from our showroom in Frenchs Forest, NSW
The glass walls of the Espro Press P5 let you see the magic of the ESPRO Press at work. The P5 takes the classic sophistication of a traditional glass French press and perfects it through design and technology. Simply put, the P5 makes better coffee, is safer, more durable, and keeps beverages warmer than other glass press on the market. (Note - the tea filter is an optional extra).
- Available two sizes:
- 18 oz (makes 1.5-2 US cup, 3-4 EU cup)
- 32 oz (makes 3-4 US cup, 6-8 EU cup)
- Coffee press includes double-microfilters with twist-lock for easy separation, and 25-unit starter-pack of paper-filters
- Tea press includes new tea-specific double-microfilter (sold separately)
- Schott-Duran made-in-Germany glass, 40% thicker than industry standard French presses, with functional form to automatically close and seal the tea filter to prevent over-extraction; patent-pending safety-lock robotically assembled to ensure precise placement
- Filters are BPA, BPS and phthalate free
- Patented and global patents pending
"It reflects the attention to detail and function that all their presses exhibit." - Randy Glass, frcndigital.com
"I'm loving the P5, something I thought I'd never say about a French Press. It is easy to use, incredibly easy to clean and maintain, and consistent, when using good coffee properly ground for French Press.
Highly recommended!" - Robert Jason
"I researched quite a bit before making a purchase and am really happy that I chose the Espro P5."
Espro Press P5 32oz versionBy: Phil on 25 June 2020I have been a long time coffee plunger user as my primary fallback to espresso brewed at my fav coffee spots. This is hands down the best plunger I have used ever.....a fair bit of practical thought has gone into this plunger....the multi-filter design is way better than the traditional filter and the rotating head and seal works perfectly. The glass container even has a lug to prevent the glass from falling out of the metal holder while cleaning or pouring and also has marks for filling up to the ideal coffee/water volume. If you like plunger coffee definitely give this one a shot ! Jetblack Espresso were very quick on processing and delivering my online order.