La Marzocco Linea Mini [Colour: Black]
Location AvailabilityOnline: In Stock with our supplier
Sydney: In Stock with our supplier
Hobart: No stock
Pickup from our showroom in Moonah, Tasmania
Pickup from our showroom in Frenchs Forest, NSW
NOW AVAILABLE FOR IN-STORE DEMONSTRATION
Jetblack Espresso is an Official La Marzocco Home Sales Partner!
The Linea Mini is a dual boiler, PID controlled espresso machine. The PID controller is analog however, unlike most other dual boiler machines such as the Profitec Pro 700 V2 or Lelit Bianca which have more precise temperature control via digital PID controllers.
Inspired by the Linea Classic, the Linea Mini comes with dual boilers and an integrated brew group that allows the machine to achieve the temperature stability and energy efficiency of the saturated brew group in a reduced footprint. The Linea Mini is handmade with the same components used in our commercial machines to ensure the same durability that the Linea Classic has become famous for.
- Dual Boilers: separate boilers optimize espresso brewing and steam production.
- Integrated Brew Group: a combined boiler and brew group achieve thermal stability in a reduced footprint.
- Hot Water Spout: convenient spout for tea and rinsing portafilters between shots.
- Thermal Stability System: as water passes through each element, temperature is further stabilized.
- Internal Pump: self-contained pump without compromising performance.
- PID Control: stepped temperature wheel allows for user adjustment.
- Barista Lights: led lighting allows you to focus on your extraction and the cup.
- Water Reservoir: an integrated 2.5 liter water tank makes plumbing optional.
- Indicator Lights: lights provide user feedback on heating and water level.
- Colors: the Linea Mini comes in Stainless Steel, Black, Light Blue, Red, White and Yellow color options to match your personal style.
Timber Kit - Oak Stainless - includes:
- Specht-style portafilter handle
- Pair of steam knobs with metal inserts
- timber surround
- paddle with metal insert
- small La Marzocco badge
What size tamper will I need for this machine?
The nominal tamper size for this machine is 58mm, however you will get the best fit in your machine's basket by purchasing a 58.55mm PreciseFit tamper.
Country of origin
|Nominal tamper size||58mm|
|Ideal tamper size||58.55mm|
|Heat up time||5-15 Minutes|
|Width||More than 29cm|
|Heating System||Double boiler|
|Steam Valve Type||Crushless|
|Temperature Control||Adjustable thermostat|
|Country of origin||Italy|