La Pavoni Abile - ESPAB
Pickup from our showroom in Frenchs Forest
The new Esperto range of domestic La Pavoni lever machines, introduced in the Milan, trade show in 2017.
The Esperto range are finished with smoothly rippled rosewood handles that add an ergonomic grip and crowned with the iconic eagle, synonymous with the status of La Pavoni machines.
- A brewing pressure profiling gauge, allowing the user to monitor and adapt the variables in the coffee making process when pulling down the lever to assist with customising the extraction of the espresso.
- A thermal temperature strip to assist in ensuring that the group head has reached the desirable temperature for making coffee.
- 2 steam wands, both with 2 different size single holes to power steam as well as an auto frother.
- Both Celsius and Fahrenheit temperature readings
- The new iconic eagle
- 3 coffee filter dishes from 9, 16, and 20 g.
- Shower in group head photo engraved membrane.
- Coffee Tamper in stainless steel AISI 304 weight 300g
- Additional portafilter holder “Fascino” naked head allowing creamy espressos.
What size tamper will I need for this machine?
The nominal tamper size for this machine is 53mm.
|Nominal tamper size||53mm|
|Ideal tamper size||53|