Lelit PL72 Coffee Grinder
Location AvailabilityOnline: In Stock
Sydney: In Stock
Hobart: In Stock
Free Shipping is available for a limited time for this item to most areas in Australia (some freight charge may apply for remote areas - but we'll contact you prior to dispatch if this is the case).
Pickup from our showroom in Moonah, Tasmania. If your item is currently showing as 'No Stock' in Hobart, please allow 1-2 weeks for it to arrive from our Sydney Warehouse. We'll contact you when it's ready to collect. If you require your item more quickly, we recommend selecting a direct shipping option. *Please note free shipping may not apply in all instances such as when ordering large and bulky items, these orders will be assessed on a case-by-case basis. Please contact us for further information.
Pickup from our showroom in Frenchs Forest, NSW
- Large 64mm burrs for fantastic grind time, fill a double basket in under 7s.
- Automatic grinder on demand with LCC digital panel for setting two grind times.
- Satin stainless steel body
- Micro-metric stepless grinding adjustment
- Adjustable grinds chute height
- Adjustable stainless steel portafilter holder
- Magnetic grinds catch tray for easy cleaning
- Manual dosing button for topping up or purging the grinder
- 350g bean hopper with stainless steel lid
- Ø64mm flat burrs
- Produces 2.8g/s at espresso fineness
- 470W motor
- Dimensions LxDxH: 140mm x 225mm x 385mm
- Weight 6.6kg
Country of origin
|Hopper Size||250g - 500g|
|Burr Size||61 - 64mm|
|Electric - Hand||Electric|
|Grinder Height||36cm - 43cm|
|Country of origin||Italy|
Lelit PL72 grinderBy: Geoff Ford on 4 December 2020Great accurate, powerful grinder, fits nicely with my Lelit Mara machine.
Excellent espresso grinderBy: Keith Morrell on 23 November 2020I moved up from a Sunbeam (yeah I know, not flash) grinder to the Lelit PL72, and what a difference - I can find a grind to suit any any beans I've thrown at it, and it delivers every time. Had to spend a bit of time dialing it in, but for me, 7.6 seconds at 4.5 for 20g of coffee works well for my beans (YMMV). I've done almost 1000 grinds so far and it still seems to be working as new. Had its first clean today (yeah, shame on me) but this is what this grinder it - set it and use it! They say espresso grinds only, and I can't say otherwise as this is all I use it for. Its a bit noisy, but not annoyingly so, as it has quite a powerful motor (470W), but combined with the large burrs, it is very quick. Feels like it is built to last forever.
Great grinderBy: Anthony on 2 March 2020Good quality grinder.
Others Also Bought