ECM Synchronika Anthracite
Location AvailabilityOnline: In Stock
Sydney: In Stock
Hobart: No stock
Free Shipping is available for a limited time for this item to most areas in Australia (some freight charge may apply for remote areas - but we'll contact you prior to dispatch if this is the case).
Pickup from our showroom in Moonah, Tasmania. If your item is currently showing as 'No Stock' in Hobart, please allow 1-2 weeks for it to arrive from our Sydney Warehouse. We'll contact you when it's ready to collect. If you require your item more quickly, we recommend selecting a direct shipping option. *Please note free shipping may not apply in all instances such as when ordering large and bulky items, these orders will be assessed on a case-by-case basis. Please contact us for further information.
Pickup from our showroom in Frenchs Forest, NSW
Jetblack Exclusive Special Offer!
The new dual boiler machine from ECM distinguishes itself by its fresh design. The visually distinct, powder coated housing is eye catching.
ECM Synchronika Features:
- Dual boiler espresso machine
- Coffee boiler made of stainless steel with a 0.75 l volume; steam-/hot water boiler with a 2.0 l volume; boiler insulation
- Steam boiler which can be turned off independently via an on/off switch
- - individual adjustment of the temperature in both boilers
- - shows the brewing time in seconds
- - an optional display to remind you of the group cleaning.
- Intervals can be programmed individually.
- - can be turned off at any time
- Patented ECM E61 brew group
- Quiet rotary pump
- Switchable from water tank to direct water connection
- Drainage hook-up for residual water is possible
- In case of water shortage the machine will shut down only after the portion brewed is finished
- "Quick steam" valves with an improve movement due to a 70° angle
- High end "no burn" steam and hot water wands
- Ergonomic ECM portafilters
- 1x 1400 W and 1 x 1000 W heating element
- 230 V
- Dimensions without portafilter (WxDxH): 335 x 490 x 410 mm
- Weight 30kg
*Please Note: If selecting the E61 Flow Rate Regulator option, please allow for a 2-3 day delay on dispatch as this part must be fitted by our workshop technicians.
What size tamper will I need for this machine?
The nominal tamper size for this machine is 58mm, however you will get the best fit in your machine's basket by purchasing a 58.55mm PreciseFit tamper.
Country of origin
|Nominal tamper size||58mm|
|Ideal tamper size||58.55mm|
|Heat up time||5-15 Minutes|
|Width||More than 29cm|
|Heating System||Double boiler|
|Steam Valve Type||Lever|
|Country of origin||Germany|