Lelit Giulietta X Commercial coffee machine
Location AvailabilityOnline: In Stock
Sydney: In Stock
Hobart: In Stock
Free Shipping is available for a limited time for this item to most areas in Australia (some freight charge may apply for remote areas - but we'll contact you prior to dispatch if this is the case).
Pickup from our showroom in Moonah, Tasmania. If your item is currently showing as 'No Stock' in Hobart, please allow 1-2 weeks for it to arrive from our Sydney Warehouse. We'll contact you when it's ready to collect. If you require your item more quickly, we recommend selecting a direct shipping option. *Please note free shipping may not apply in all instances such as when ordering large and bulky items, these orders will be assessed on a case-by-case basis. Please contact us for further information.
Pickup from our showroom in Frenchs Forest, NSW
The performance of the new Lelit Giulietta X is sensational. The X is even better than the old version in terms of it’s stability. This is partially due to the re-design of its two heat exchangers and partially due to the clever digital temperature controller. The new digital temperature controller on the Giulietta X uses PID technology to keep the boiler at the correct temperature and also drops the temperature of the boiler after a period of non-use so that the brew water doesn’t overheat.
Pre infusion can be set for each volumetric button independently.
The Lelit Giulietta is a commercial coffee machine only 58cm wide hand crafted in Italy to produce authentic espresso with modern levels of consistency and reliability demanded by today's professional baristas.
The Giulietta stands out from other 2 group commercial machines due to its compact size and the ability to run off a standard 10 Amp powerpoint. Even so it has full commercial credentials with its 10 litre boiler and full E61 commercial group heads, two cool touch steam wands and centrally mounted hot water wand.
The Giulietta can run from external water tanks or be plumbed to mains water - select the appropriate option when ordering. Tanks are not included but are available separately here. Note that attaching the Giulietta to mains water is usually done via a water filter such as the Brita C150 PLV. We can arrange a technician in most areas for you - select "Yes" for the installation option, or select the "No" option to do this yourself.
And now the Giulietta also comes in Stealth Black (photos depict Stealth option previous model) - please select when ordering and note that this may delay delivery by up to three weeks.
Here's a quick look video (features previous model):
It can be plumbed into mains water or run from external tanks as shown on previous model:
It can also easily be installed into a van or coffee cart:
We really rate this machine - in fact we use one in our staff room so can give you a first hand account of how well it operates - just ask!
- Operates from a standard 10Amp powerpoint;
- Temperature stable - no cooling flushes required;
- Great steam - microfoam is easy;
- Comfortably makes 120 regular milk coffees per hour without dropping boiler pressure or brew temperature;
- 10 lt copper boiler with transversal heat exchangers and front injector keeps constant water temperature;
- E61 type groups, NSF-treated, heated with thermo-siphonic cycle system;
- Rotary pump;
- Beautiful ultra-polished stainless steel finish for the front panel, brushed stainless steel on the side with stainless steel cup surround;
- Dual-acting, high-precision gauge shows both pump pressure and boiler pressure during extraction;
- Multi-directional steam and water wand allow movement of steam wand in many different directions;
- 2 x cool touch steam wands;
- 1 x centrally mounted water wand;
- Wide cup warmer;
- Adjustable feet;
- 58 mm commercial filterholder;
- Easy inspection and cleaning;
- ECO mode;
- Ready for use in 30 minutes;
- Programmable pre infusion;
- Dimensions LxDx H: 58x48x49cm
- 2 x portafliter
- Single and double filter baskets
- Blind filter basket
- Plastic tamper
- 2 cup racks
- Cleaning Brush
Totally MADE IN ITALY
Need a grinder too? Have a look at our package deal here.
What size tamper will I need for this machine?
The nominal tamper size for this machine is 58mm, however you will get the best fit in your machine's basket by purchasing a 58.55mm PreciseFit tamper.
Country of origin
- Measurements (width x height x depth cm): 58 x 45 x 46. (Note: add 5cm to height to use cup surround)
- Weight: 44 kg
- Boiler capacity: 10 lt
- Power: 2800W (heating element) + 150W (pump).
|Nominal tamper size||58mm|
|Ideal tamper size||58.55mm|
|Heat up time||15-30 Minutes|
|Steam Valve Type||Crushless|
|Width||More than 29cm|
|Country of origin||Italy|
Lelit a little championBy: Michelle lipscombe on 3 February 2021Love so much about this machine, it makes a great coffee, is so pretty, and has a one button clean function. Jetblack's customer service was faultless.
OMGBy: Billycart Coffee on 31 January 2019We love love our beautiful Lelit Giulietta coffee machine it’s a gem ,in our Moblie Coffee Cart it works a treat in our very busy business & looks so perfect in our little Retro Cart .
Great performerBy: James and Belinda on 19 June 2018We've had our Giulietta now for about 18 months and it has performed very well. We replaced an old 2 group machine that was costing $$ to repair and coffee quality went up from day one and has been consistent ever since. Very happy.