Office Coffee Machine
Free Shipping is available for a limited time for this item to most areas in Australia (some freight charge may apply for remote areas - but we'll contact you prior to dispatch if this is the case).
Pickup from our showroom in Frenchs Forest
This is the ultimate office coffee setup. The Lelit Giulietta paired with the Profitec Pro T64 grinder provides levels of consistency and reliability which brings delicious coffee within the reach of the part time barista! At a push of the button the Profitec Pro T64 delivers the perfect dose of coffee into the portafilter ready for extracting. Lock it into the Giulietta and push the button and the Giulietta will start extracting and stop automatically when the shot is finished.
The Giulietta stands out from other 2 group commercial machines due to its compact size and the ability to run off a standard 10 Amp powerpoint. Even so it has full commercial credentials with its 10 litre boiler and full E61 commercial group heads, two cool touch steam wands and centrally mounted hot water wand.
It can be configured to run off a 15 Amp powerpoint which gives a small improvement in initial heat up time and slight improvement in recovery when being pushed hard.
We really rate this machine - in fact we use one in our staff room so can give you a first hand account of how well it operates - just ask!
- can operate from a standard 10Amp powerpoint or configurable as 15Amp (please specify when ordering).
- temperature stable - no cooling flushes required
- great steam - microfoam is easy
- comfortably makes 120 regular milk coffees per hour without dropping boiler pressure or brew temperature
- 10 lt copper boiler with transversal heat exchangers and front injector keeps constant water temperature;
- E61 type groups, NSF-treated, heated with thermo-siphonic cycle system;
- Rotary pump;
- Beautiful ultra-polished stainless steel finish for the front panel, brushed stainless steel on the side;
- Dual-acting, high-precision gauge shows both pump pressure and boiler pressure during extraction;
- Multi-directional steam and water wand allow movement of steam wand in many different directions
- 2 x cool touch steam wands
- 1 x centrally mounted water wand
- Wide cup warmer;
- Adjustable feet;
- 58 mm commercial filterholder;
- easy inspection and cleaning;
- Ready for use in 30 minutes.
- Measurements: 58*50*46 cm
- Weight: 44 kg
- Boiler capacity: 10 lt
- Power: 2800W (heating element) + 150W (pump).
- Totally MADE IN ITALY
Profitec Pro T64 features:
- coffee quality is excellent
- no mess
- looks great next to a beautiful espresso machine
- simplifies the process for "new" baristi ;-)
- fast sub 7second grind time for a double shot (tested with an 18g VST filter basket)
- Highly recommended!
- Simple programming of the timer for 1 or 2 portions via display
- Manual grinding function
- Grinding time is about 7 seconds for a double espresso (18g)
- Stepless adjustment of the grind
- Quantity counter of the ground portions
- Tinted hopper
- Capacity bean hopper ca. 550 g
- Stainless steel burrs, ø 64 mm
- Vented body for better heat release of the motor
- 430 h x 170 w x 250 d (mm)
- 7.5kg net
- 1400 rpm
- 450W motor
- 240V 50Hz
Others Also Bought