Profitec Pro 800 V2
Location AvailabilityOnline: In Stock
Sydney: In Stock
Free Shipping is available for a limited time for this item to most areas in Australia (some freight charge may apply for remote areas - but we'll contact you prior to dispatch if this is the case).
Pickup from our showroom in Moonah, Tasmania. If your item is currently showing as 'No Stock' in Hobart, please allow 1-2 weeks for it to arrive from our Sydney Warehouse. We'll contact you when it's ready to collect. If you require your item more quickly, we recommend selecting a direct shipping option. *Please note free shipping may not apply in all instances such as when ordering large and bulky items, these orders will be assessed on a case-by-case basis. Please contact us for further information.
Pickup from our showroom in Frenchs Forest, NSW
Free Australian Metro Delivery
This machine comes with 2 years warranty.
The classic lever machine you know and love, now with a new aesthetic - the Pro800 V2 is finally here!
- Unpretentious design with a high-quality workmanship
- Wooden accessories and accents, green gauge.
- Massive lever brew-group, weight 7.8kg
- Uses 58mm filter baskets
- Copper boiler with a 3.5L volume
- PID-display behind the drip tray to adjust the boiler temperature
- Simple switch from water tank to a fixed water supply. Internal pump used when switched to tank, pump does not operate when switched to mains (so near silent operation)
- Waste water drainage is in place
- Drip tray with a 1L capacity
- 2.8L volume water tank
- High-end, stainless steel steam- and hot-water wands (no burn)
- Boiler pressure gauge
- 2 signal lights
- green (indicates operational readiness) and
- orange (indicates water tank shut-off is on)
- Large, removable cup warming tray
- Height-adjustable feet
- Output: 230V, 1600W
- Dimensions w/o porta filter and lever (h x w x d):420mm x 340mm x 510mm
- Dimensions with porta filter and lever (h x w x d):730mm x 340mm x 580mm
- Weight 35.5kg
- Wooden Handle Portafilter for one cup
- Wooden Handle Portafilter for two cups
- Wooden Handle Bottomless portafilter
- Single filter basket
- Double filter basket
- Blind filter basket
- Cleaning brush
- User Manual
What size tamper will I need for this machine?
The nominal tamper size for this machine is 58mm, however you will get the best fit in your machine's basket by purchasing a 58.55mm PreciseFit tamper.
Country of origin
|Nominal tamper size||58mm|
|Ideal tamper size||58.55mm|
|Heat up time||15-30 Minutes|
|Height||More than 45cm|
|Width||More than 29cm|
|Heating System||Single boiler|
|Steam Valve Type||Crushless|
|Country of origin||Germany|