Pickup from our showroom in Frenchs Forest
The Bezzera Strega combines the modern features found in coffee machines today with the traditional lever system to create an optimal extraction of liquid gold espresso.
Where the traditional lever machine pulled the water for the coffee extraction directly from the boiler, the Strega incorporates a pump to fill the lever group through a heat exchanger providing greater temperature stability and pre infusion. Once the handle is lifted to begin the extraction, the pump stops and the pressure in the group is crteated by two springs that guarantee a steady pressure and the best extraction of the coffee oils.
The group is also heated by an electrical element to ensure greater group thermal stability.
- Retro Italian Styling
- Premium crafsmanship and quality
- Ability to Froth 1 Litre Jugs
- Stainless Steel Commercial Steam Arm & Water Spout Fully
- Flexible Steam & Water Arms
- Dual Probe System provides superior safety and greater thermal stability
- Eye Level Pressure Gauge
- Built-in Cup Warmer
- Boiler for Consistent Steam Flow
- Automatic Boiler Refilling
- Options Available - Tank/Plumbed-In
- Power: V240 / 50-60Hz
- Heating Element: 1472Watts
- Tank: 4 Litre
- Boiler: 2 Litre
- Single and Double Commercial Handles
- Net Weight: 22.7 Kgs
- Dimensions: 360mmW x 455mmD x 450mmH
In store demonstration available on this model
What size tamper will I need for this machine?
The nominal tamper size for this machine is 58mm, however you will get the best fit in your machine's basket by purchasing a 58.35mm PreciseFit tamper.