Free Shipping is available for a limited time for this item to most areas in Australia (some freight charge may apply for remote areas - but we'll contact you prior to dispatch if this is the case).
Pickup from our showroom in French's Forest.
The new dual boiler machine from ECM distinguishes itself by its fresh design. The visually distinct, powder coated chassis in anthracite at the bottom of the machine in combination with the polished stainless steel housing is eye catching.
- Dual boiler espresso machine
- Coffee boiler made of stainless steel with a 0.75 l volume; steam-/hot water boiler with a 2.0 l volume; boiler insulation
- Steam boiler which can be turned off independently via an on/off switch
- - individual adjustment of the temperature in both boilers
- - shows the brewing time in seconds
- - an optional display to remind you of the group cleaning.
- Intervals can be programmed individually.
- - can be turned off at any time
- Patented ECM E61 brew group
- Quiet rotary pump
- Switchable from water tank to direct water connection
- Drainage hook-up for residual water is possible
- In case of water shortage the machine will shut down only after the portion brewed is finished
- "Quick steam" valves with an improve movement due to a 70° angle
- High end "no burn" steam and hot water wands
- Ergonomic ECM portafilters
- 1x 1400 W and 1 x 1200 W heating element
- 230 V
- Dimensions without portafilter (WxDxH): 335 x 490 x 410 mm
What size tamper will I need for this machine?
The nominal tamper size for this machine is 58mm, however you will get the best fit in your machine's basket by purchasing a 58.35mm PreciseFit tamper.
Fantastic productBy: Greg C on 22 November 2019I purchased this model just over 5 years ago now. Packaged with automatic grinder. Serviced regularly. Run without issue - I can't imagine waking up and not being able to make our morning coffee. Together with the ability to buy in beans to our taste at two coffees a day the pay back period is about a year after that your coffee costs run about 1/2 of what you pay in a cafe. I have no problem recommending this machine as a part of your total package - oh don't forget to include the barista course (I am asssming they still run this)
ECM SynchronikaBy: Margarita Marov on 4 December 2018An truly beautiful and amazing coffee machine with upgraded PID model. We have a commercial grade machine in the home and has the versatility of being plumbed in or use filtered water. Great German engineering of internal parts to guarantee no mechanical issues and Italian design for it's gorgeous looks. Highly recommend the ECM as the best product in it's class.
"Perfect Crema Perfect machine"By: Jonathon on 2 August 2017Just purchased my Synchronika and made the perfect espresso with Thick Rich Crema . I have upgraded from my Sunbeam E7000 coffee machine and their is no comparison, into making the best Crema Espressos and cafe quality latte's etc. I have purchased the best and it certainly delivers..