ECM SynchronikaRated 5/5 based on 1 reviews.
The new dual boiler machine from ECM distinguishes itself by its fresh design. The visually distinct, powder coated chassis in anthracite at the bottom of the machine in combination with the polished stainless steel housing is eye catching.
- Dual boiler espresso machine
- Coffee boiler made of stainless steel with a 0.75 l volume; steam-/hot water boiler with a 2.0 l volume; boiler insulation
- Steam boiler which can be turned off independently via an on/off switch
- - individual adjustment of the temperature in both boilers
- - shows the brewing time in seconds
- - an optional display to remind you of the group cleaning.
- Intervals can be programmed individually.
- - can be turned off at any time
- Patented ECM E61 brew group
- Quiet rotary pump
- Switchable from water tank to direct water connection
- Drainage hook-up for residual water is possible
- In case of water shortage the machine will shut down only after the portion brewed is finished
- "Quick steam" valves with an improve movement due to a 70° angle
- High end "no burn" steam and hot water wands
- Ergonomic ECM portafilters
- 1x 1400 W and 1 x 1200 W heating element
- 230 V
- Dimensions without portafilter (WxDxH): 335 x 490 x 410 mm
(60017/) (Is kit: 0 - n)
Please refer to our Warranty Policy.
"Perfect Crema Perfect machine"By: Jonathon on 2 August 2017Just purchased my Synchronika and made the perfect espresso with Thick Rich Crema . I have upgraded from my Sunbeam E7000 coffee machine and their is no comparison, into making the best Crema Espressos and cafe quality latte's etc. I have purchased the best and it certainly delivers..