Lelit Diana (PL60T V2) Dual BoilerRated 5/5 based on 6 reviews.
Free Australian Metro Delivery
The Lelit PL60T V2 is a dual boiler espresso machine capable of making espresso and steaming milk at the same time. The built in PID temperature controller ensures the brew water is always at the right temperature. It also gives the user the ability to change the brew water temperature depending on the type of coffee beans used.
Note: the small cup raising tray on the main drip tray is an optional accessory sold separately.
- 300 ml brass boiler, to keep constant its water temperature and facilitate the coffee extraction.
- 600ml stainless steel steam boiler for immediate steam.
- Anti-drop system with a three-way valve. It avoids the dropping of the main group once the coffee extraction process is over and also having to wait between two coffee extractions.
- Professional multi-directional steam wand that enables you to prepare easily creamy cappuccinos.
- Separate hot water dispenser.
- Water level control in the tank and automatic heating element cut off in cases of lack of water.
- Level probe to control the steam boiler level and switch for the steam boiler heating element.
- Electronic card for steam boiler water recharge.
- 2 solenoid valves with switch: one for the steam supply and one for hot water supply.
- Relief valve for steam boiler pump.
- Stainless steel appliance body and cup warmer on top of the machine.
- Stainless steel, removable water tray cover for easy cleaning.
- Ready in 3 minutes.
- PID boiler temperature controller.
- Commercial 58mm LELIT filterholder to be operated with ground coffee.
- Double manometer to check the pressure in both boilers.
- Lever switches.
- Dimensions: 30cm wide, 37.5cm high, 28cm deep
- Weight: 14.7 kg
- Tank capacity: 2.5 lt
- Heating elements: 1200W + 1200W
- Coffee boiler pump: 48W / 15 bar
- Steam boiler pump: 21W / 4 bar
(60052/) (Is kit: 0 - n)
Please refer to our Warranty Policy.
Great productBy: Andrew Waring on 26 September 2017Fantastic product, rapid, great milk and coffee. My only concern is that a $2000 machine was left in view of the street for most of the day, in the rain (and therefore lose a star)
Equal if not better than barista standardBy: Jo on 12 April 2017After 10 years of being very happy with our Rancillio Silvia, we put ourselves in the hands of the team at Jet Black Espresso to help with finding our next machine. We havent been disappointed at all. The quick warm up time and twin boilers are both well worth extra money - pumping out the morning coffee in time now for a second. The steam has also now lead to all Flat Whites having art work on top. The espresso shot is creamy and consistent. The unit is solid and well made - but no so big it hogs the benchtop. I can't think of anything bad to say about it all.
Upgrade to Lelit Diana with PID and grinderBy: Andrew Flanagan on 31 March 2017So very very pleased I finally chose this machine after 3 months of research and procrastination. Upgraded from a 5 year old breville 800es. So pleased that I now have a machine that has the potential to make professional coffee. After 2 days my barista skills have increased significantly :) Thanks JB team.
Dual boiler is the way to goBy: brian on 18 March 2017Have had this machine for a few months now and we haven't had a bad coffee yet. It warms up fast [the twin boiler is the business] the steam pressure is excellent. Can't believe the taste we are getting from the same beans. getting the same comments from everyone else about how good the coffee is. Won't buy a coffee out any more because it's just disappointing. You can make multiple coffees in no time. Looks good in the kitchen too.
Lelit PL60T V2By: David on 26 December 2016Very advanced machine for the serious barista, twin boiler with PID control, twin pressure gauge quick to heat up and very quiet. Polished stainless steel is very nice.