Profitec Pro 300
Free Shipping is available for a limited time for this item to most areas in Australia (some freight charge may apply for remote areas - but we'll contact you prior to dispatch if this is the case).
Pickup from our showroom in Frenchs Forest
Free Australian Metro Delivery
The Pro300 is a dual boiler, semi-automatic espresso machine with a ring brew group. Depending on your needs, the Pro300 may be used as a single-circuit machine or a dual boiler machine. The advantage is the short, 5 minute heat-up time for making espresso. The stainless steel, steam- and hot-water boiler may be activated or switched off at any time. The desired brew temperature can be regulated via the PID-display. The display shows the espresso brewing time in seconds, as well.
- Ring brew group with a 0.325 l brass boiler
- PID-display to regulate the temperature of the coffee boiler
- PID-display showing the brewing time in seconds
- Stainless steel steam- and hot-water boiler with a 0.75 l volume
- Vibration pump Ulka EX5
- Boiler pressure gauge
- 'No-burn' steam wand
- Boiler insulation
- Heater coffee boiler - 1200 Watts
- Heater steam boiler - 1200 Watts
- Steam boiler can be switched on or off seperately
- Watertank with adapter and a 3 l volume
- Low water level switch-off
- Available in 230V
- Weight 18 kg (39.7 lbs)
- Dimensions (WxDxH): 255 x 415 x 385 mm without portafilter
- 255 x 475 x 385 mm with portafilter
In the box:
1 Porta filter for one cup
1 Porta filter for two cups
1 1-cup filter 7g
1 2-cup filter 14g
1 Blind filter
1 Cleaning brush
1 Instruction manual
What size tamper will I need for this machine?
The nominal tamper size for this machine is 58mm, however you will get the best fit in your machine's basket by purchasing a 58.35mm PreciseFit tamper.
Profitec Pro 300By: Kenton Smith on 12 June 2020We traded in our Lelit double boiler machine for the Profitec Pro 300. We have only had the Profitec for a few weeks. The pump is stronger and pours consistent shots. The steam wand is powerful. The ergonomics are excellent (being able to remove the water reservoir to fill; sliding spill tray for removal and cleaning. The machine came with a single shot group which was a bonus where backflushing with a blind filter on the single grouphead is easy. So far so good, could not be more satisfied!