Lelit Elizabeth PL92T
Free Shipping is available for a limited time for this item to most areas in Australia (some freight charge may apply for remote areas - but we'll contact you prior to dispatch if this is the case).
Pickup from our showroom in Frenchs Forest
Free Australian Metro Delivery
The Lelit Elizabeth PL92T is a dual boiler espresso machine that makes entertaining easy. It picks up where the PL60T V2 (now obsolete) left off by delivering beautiful tasting espresso thanks to its temperature stable brew group and silky textured milk thanks to its strong steam. On top of this, it also automatically dispenses single and double shots (user defined shot lengths).
- 58mm group head
- Programmable PID controlled brew boiler - for perfect tasting espresso
- Simultaneous espresso and milk steaming
- Timed shots (automatic delivery for single and double shots based on user settable times)
- Programmable pre infusion
- Programmable standby function
- Brushed stainless steel appliance body
- 3 way solenoid valve to dry up the coffee puck
- 300 ml brass boiler
- 600 ml stainless steel steam boiler
- 58mm filterholder with new Lelit ergonomic handle
- Graphic indication for lack of water in the tank
- Possibility to cut off the steam boiler only
- Programmable pre-infusion parameters through LCC
- Stand-by according to CEI EN 50564 norm
- LCD high resolution graphic display.
- 2.5l water tank
- 15BAR pump
- Dimensions WxDxH: 31 x 27 x 38 cm
- Coffee boiler heating element 1200W
- Steam boiler heating element 1000W
- Voltage 230V 50Hz
- Weight: 12kg
- Double portafilter
- Single and double filter baskets
- Blind filter basket
- 35l in tank water softener
What size tamper will I need for this machine?
The nominal tamper size for this machine is 58mm, however you will get the best fit in your machine's basket by purchasing a 58.55mm PreciseFit tamper.
Lelit Elizabeth PL92T ReviewBy: Greg on 23 May 2020I've been using the Lelit Elizabeth for a few weeks now and I'm extremely impressed. It's a fantastic home espresso machine and perfect for what we need. As an upgrade from a single boiler, non-PID Rancilio Silvia after many, many years of good and reliable service, it's probably no surprise that the Lelit is a huge step up. Loving being able to simultaneously brew and steam with the dual boilers (no more Silvia temperature surfing!); loving the temperature stability and visibility of that with the LCC display; loving the ability to play around with pre-infusion and brew timings with the LCC controls. Steam power is at least twice that of the Silvia, so milk steaming time has more than halved for me and the improvement in quality of my milk has been massive (velvety, shiny). Heat up time is very good, much faster than HX machines. That's a bonus as my partner doesn't like waiting at all for the machine to warm up. Drip tray is very large, low water alert is a nice addition, entire build looks smart and robust. Automatic backflush programming is also a really nice addition, as is the energy saving mode. Machine is quite good on bench space too (a bit wider to accommodate the dual boilers, but nowhere near the depth of many machines in this price bracket). Hot water dispenser has a really good flow for tea or long blacks. Fantastic machine that I only question myself now why I waited so long.