Lelit Bianca (PL162T)
Free Shipping is available for a limited time for this item to most areas in Australia (some freight charge may apply for remote areas - but we'll contact you prior to dispatch if this is the case).
Pickup from our showroom in French's Forest.
Free Australian Metro Delivery
The Lelit Bianca (PL162T) is an espresso machine without compromises, with E61 group, manual control of the water flow and dual boiler. It gives the espresso enthusiast control over the brew temperature and pressure.
- Cup warmer.
- Double manometer.
- Multidirectional steam and water wand.
- Knobs and paddle made of walnut wood.
- Water tray.
- Stainless steel body.
- 800 ml stainless steel coffee boiler
- 1,5 l stainless steel steam boiler
- E61 group with paddle to regulate the water flow on the coffee puck
- Professional water-steam taps with spring closure
- I-O back-lit stainless steel switch
- Programmable pre-infusion parameters through LCC
- LCD high resolution graphic display
- 58mm filterholder with wood handle and exclusive Coffee Slide
- Possibility of direct water plumbing and direct drain
- Possibility to disable the steam boiler only
- Programmable Stand-by function
- Partial and total doses counters
- Possibility to place the water tank on the three sides of the machine
- Mug friendly and espresso cup rack.
Included in the box:
- Complete portafilter with 1 shot and 2 shots filters, bottomless portafilter with 18/20 g filter, blind filter, 70 L water softener, Lelit stainless steel tamper with aluminium handle, group cleaning brush, microfiber cloth, optional steam wand nozzle, accessories for direct water plumbing, espresso cup rack and coffee measuring spoon.
Lelit BiancaBy: Rob on 12 December 2018This machine is awesome in every way. Top quality finish and materials all around. I love the manual paddle for flow control. Pulls great shots every time. Very powerful steam wand too. Get one!