Lelit Bianca V2 (PL162T)
Free Shipping is available for a limited time for this item to most areas in Australia (some freight charge may apply for remote areas - but we'll contact you prior to dispatch if this is the case).
Pickup from our showroom in Frenchs Forest
Free Australian Metro Delivery
The Lelit Bianca V2 (PL162T) is an espresso machine without compromises, with E61 group, manual control of the water flow and dual boiler. It gives the espresso enthusiast control over the brew temperature and pressure.
New on the "V2":
- Economy mode: steam boiler off to save power
- Standby mode: coffee boiler off, steam boiler 80 degrees to save power
- Reserve mode: if the water tank gets low during an espresso shot the machine will continue to dispense the shot and then display a "fill water tank" warning (rather than stopping part way through the espresso shot)
- espress shot time is visible on the display for 20 seconds after the shot is dispensed
- maximum steam pressure is 135 degrees
- real boiler temperatures can be displayed
- Cup warmer.
- Double manometer.
- Multidirectional steam and water wand.
- Knobs and paddle made of walnut wood.
- Water tray.
- Stainless steel body.
- 800 ml stainless steel coffee boiler
- 1,5 l stainless steel steam boiler
- E61 group with paddle to regulate the water flow on the coffee puck
- Professional water-steam taps with spring closure
- I-O back-lit stainless steel switch
- Programmable pre-infusion parameters through LCC
- LCD high resolution graphic display
- 58mm filterholder with wood handle and exclusive Coffee Slide
- Possibility of direct water plumbing and direct drain
- Possibility to disable the steam boiler (Economy mode) or the coffee boiler (standby mode)
- Partial and total doses counters
- Possibility to place the water tank on the three sides of the machine
- Mug friendly and espresso cup rack.
Included in the box:
- Complete portafilter with 1 shot and 2 shots filters, bottomless portafilter with 18/20 g filter, blind filter, 70 L water softener, Lelit stainless steel tamper with aluminium handle, group cleaning brush, microfiber cloth, optional steam wand nozzle, accessories for direct water plumbing, espresso cup rack and coffee measuring spoon.
What size tamper will I need for this machine?
The nominal tamper size for this machine is 58mm, however you will get the best fit in your machine's basket by purchasing a 58.35mm PreciseFit tamper.
Awesome coffee machineBy: Anthony on 2 March 2020This machine is fantastic. It looks brilliant and makes a great cup of coffee. I highly recommend it.
Lelit BiancaBy: Rob on 12 December 2018This machine is awesome in every way. Top quality finish and materials all around. I love the manual paddle for flow control. Pulls great shots every time. Very powerful steam wand too. Get one!