Lelit Bianca V3 - Walnut
Location AvailabilityOnline: In Stock
Sydney: In Stock
Hobart: No stock
Free Shipping is available for a limited time for this item to most areas in Australia (some freight charge may apply for remote areas - but we'll contact you prior to dispatch if this is the case).
Pickup from our showroom in Moonah, Tasmania. If your item is currently showing as 'No Stock' in Hobart, please allow 1-2 weeks for it to arrive from our Sydney Warehouse. We'll contact you when it's ready to collect. If you require your item more quickly, we recommend selecting a direct shipping option. *Please note free shipping may not apply in all instances such as when ordering large and bulky items, these orders will be assessed on a case-by-case basis. Please contact us for further information.
Pickup from our showroom in Frenchs Forest, NSW
Free Australian Metro Delivery
*** Note: The Lelit Bianca will be available with black walnut handles and feet from mid September 2021. Please note photos shown of black walnut bianca is an artists impression***
This machine comes with 2 years warranty.
The Lelit Bianca V3 (PL162T) is an espresso machine without compromises, with E61 group, manual control of the water flow and dual boiler. It gives the espresso enthusiast control over the brew temperature and pressure.
New on the "V2":
- Economy mode: steam boiler off to save power
- Standby mode: coffee boiler off, steam boiler 80 degrees to save power
- Reserve mode: if the water tank gets low during an espresso shot the machine will continue to dispense the shot and then display a "fill water tank" warning (rather than stopping part way through the espresso shot)
- espress shot time is visible on the display for 20 seconds after the shot is dispensed
- maximum steam pressure is 135 degrees
- real boiler temperatures can be displayed
New on the "V3":
- "Low flow" at start and end of shot - user programmable time
- Faster heat up from cold
- Cup warmer.
- Double manometer.
- Multidirectional steam and water wand.
- Knobs and paddle made of wood.
- Water tray.
- Stainless steel body.
- 800 ml stainless steel coffee boiler
- 1,5 l stainless steel steam boiler
- 2.5L Tank
- E61 group with paddle to regulate the water flow on the coffee puck
- Professional water-steam taps with spring closure
- I-O back-lit stainless steel switch
- Programmable pre-infusion parameters through LCC
- LCD high resolution graphic display
- 58mm filterholder with wood handle and exclusive Coffee Slide
- Possibility of direct water plumbing and direct drain
- Possibility to disable the steam boiler (Economy mode) or the coffee boiler (standby mode)
- Partial and total doses counters
- Possibility to place the water tank on the three sides of the machine
- Mug friendly and espresso cup rack.
- Dimensions: 290W x400H x 500D
- Weight 26.5kg
Included in the box:
- Single and double filter baskets
- Bottomless portafilter with 18/20 g filter
- Double spout filter basket
- Blind filter
- 70 L water softener
- Lelit precise fit stainless steel tamper with aluminium handle
- Group cleaning brush
- Microfiber cloth
- Optional steam wand nozzle
- Accessories for direct water plumbing
- Espresso cup rack
- Coffee measuring spoon.
What size tamper will I need for this machine?
The nominal tamper size for this machine is 58mm, however you will get the best fit in your machine's basket by purchasing a 58.55mm PreciseFit tamper.
Country of origin
- Dimensions: 22cm wide 40cm deep 36cm high
- Weight: 18,8 kg
- Tank capacity: 2.5 lt
- Heating element: 1400W
- Pump: 48W / 15 bar
|Nominal tamper size||58mm|
|Ideal tamper size||58.55mm|
|Heat up time||5-15 Minutes|
|Width||More than 29cm|
|Heating System||Double boiler|
|Steam Valve Type||Crushless|
|Country of origin||Italy|
Lelit Bianca V3By: John on 28 May 2022I had done a lot of research but still was a little hesitant about outlying a large amount on a coffee machine. The machine has far exceeded my expectations. This most important point is that this machine simply makes brilliant coffee every time. The finish on is of a high standard the wood accents look outstanding form any angle. All minor and major details have been considered for a rewarding user experience. The flow control is a winner being able to dial in unique and interesting shots has been great. The rapid heat up time ensures a early morning coffee before hitting an early morning gym session. Not having to wait for 30-60 min is a plus. Anyone considering the purchase of a Prosumer Machine the Lelit Biancca should be on top of the list. The customer service provided by the staff at Jetblack Espresso was exceptional and made my purchase decision easy. I look forward everyday to using my Lelit Bianca.
PerfettoBy: Peter N on 9 March 2022The Bianca has far exceeded beyond any expectations I may have had, even before I thought that I ever knew I had any! Every aspect, to the tiniest of screws has been taken into careful and precise consideration. I have a strong feeling that this machine was hand crafted. True craftsmanship. LeLit have hit a home run on this one! It has brought my passion back to life on many levels. Coffee gets better and better each day! Thank you LeLit and JBE, for making this happen. Truly grateful to experience this remarkable machine in this lifetime. Much appreciation and thanks to Daisy, for the outstanding service too!
Awesome coffee machineBy: Anthony on 2 March 2020This machine is fantastic. It looks brilliant and makes a great cup of coffee. I highly recommend it.
Lelit BiancaBy: Rob on 12 December 2018This machine is awesome in every way. Top quality finish and materials all around. I love the manual paddle for flow control. Pulls great shots every time. Very powerful steam wand too. Get one!