The Lelit Giulietta is a commercial machine hand crafted in Italy to produce authentic espresso with modern levels of consistency and reliability demanded by today's professional baristas.
- temperature stable - no cooling flushes required
- great steam - microfoam is easy
- comfortably makes 120 regular milk coffees per hour without dropping boiler pressure or brew temperature
- 10 lt copper boiler with transversal heat exchangers and front injector keeps constant water temperature;
- E61 type groups, NSF-treated, heated with thermo-siphonic cycle system;
- Rotary pump;
- Beautiful ultra-polished stainless steel finish for the front panel, brushed stainless steel on the side;
- Dual-acting, high-precision gauge shows both pump pressure and boiler pressure during extraction;
- Multi-directional steam and water wand allow movement of steam wand in many different directions
- 2 x cool touch steam wands
- 1 x centrally mounted water wand
- Wide cup warmer;
- Adjustable feet;
- 58 mm commercial filterholder;
- easy inspection and cleaning;
- Ready for use in 30 minutes.
- Technical data
Measurements: 58*50*46 cm
Weight: 44 kg
Boiler capacity: 10 lt
Power: 2800W (heating element) + 150W (pump)
Totally MADE IN ITALY
(60084/) (Is kit: 0 - n)
Please refer to our Warranty Policy.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Jetblack Espresso users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.