The Lelit Giulietta is a commercial machine hand crafted in Italy to produce authentic espresso with modern levels of consistency and reliability demanded by today's professional baristas.
- temperature stable - no cooling flushes required
- great steam - microfoam is easy
- comfortably makes 120 regular milk coffees per hour without dropping boiler pressure or brew temperature
- 10 lt copper boiler with transversal heat exchangers and front injector keeps constant water temperature;
- E61 type groups, NSF-treated, heated with thermo-siphonic cycle system;
- Rotary pump;
- Beautiful ultra-polished stainless steel finish for the front panel, brushed stainless steel on the side;
- Dual-acting, high-precision gauge shows both pump pressure and boiler pressure during extraction;
- Multi-directional steam and water wand allow movement of steam wand in many different directions
- 2 x cool touch steam wands
- 1 x centrally mounted water wand
- Wide cup warmer;
- Adjustable feet;
- 58 mm commercial filterholder;
- easy inspection and cleaning;
- Ready for use in 30 minutes.
- Technical data
Measurements: 58*50*46 cm
Weight: 44 kg
Boiler capacity: 10 lt
Power: 2800W (heating element) + 150W (pump)
Totally MADE IN ITALY
Please refer to our Warranty Policy.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Jetblack Espresso users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.