Pickup from our showroom in French's Forest.
The Lelit Giulietta is a commercial machine hand crafted in Italy to produce authentic espresso with modern levels of consistency and reliability demanded by today's professional baristas.
The Giulietta stands out from other 2 group commercial machines due to its compact size and the ability to run off a standard 10 Amp powerpoint. Even so it has full commercial credentials with its 10 litre boiler and full E61 commercial group heads, two cool touch steam wands and centrally mounted hot water wand.
It can be configured to run off a 15 Amp powerpoint which gives a small improvement in initial heat up time and slight improvement in recovery when being pushed hard.
We really rate this machine - in fact we use one in our staff room so can give you a first hand account of how well it operates - just ask!
- can operate from a standard 10Amp powerpoint or configurable as 15Amp (please specify when ordering).
- temperature stable - no cooling flushes required
- great steam - microfoam is easy
- comfortably makes 120 regular milk coffees per hour without dropping boiler pressure or brew temperature
- 10 lt copper boiler with transversal heat exchangers and front injector keeps constant water temperature;
- E61 type groups, NSF-treated, heated with thermo-siphonic cycle system;
- Rotary pump;
- Beautiful ultra-polished stainless steel finish for the front panel, brushed stainless steel on the side;
- Dual-acting, high-precision gauge shows both pump pressure and boiler pressure during extraction;
- Multi-directional steam and water wand allow movement of steam wand in many different directions
- 2 x cool touch steam wands
- 1 x centrally mounted water wand
- Wide cup warmer;
- Adjustable feet;
- 58 mm commercial filterholder;
- easy inspection and cleaning;
- Ready for use in 30 minutes.
- Technical data
Measurements: 58*50*46 cm
Weight: 44 kg
Boiler capacity: 10 lt
Power: 2800W (heating element) + 150W (pump).
Totally MADE IN ITALY
Great performerBy: James and Belinda on 19 June 2018We've had our Giulietta now for about 18 months and it has performed very well. We replaced an old 2 group machine that was costing $$ to repair and coffee quality went up from day one and has been consistent ever since. Very happy.