PL82TRated 4/5 based on 1 reviews.
Free Shipping - $0.00
Free Shipping is available for a limited time for this item to most areas in Australia (some freight charge may apply for remote areas - but we'll contact you prior to dispatch if this is the case).
Pickup In Store - $0.00
Pickup from our showroom in French's Forest. Shipping terms
The most elegant royal combi machine on the market
Kate represents the perfect union between aesthetics and functionality. A single, extremely compact body that combines an expresso machine of the highest level with a professional grinder. Equipped with the exclusive LCC, Lelit electronic control system, Kate will astonish you with its performances and sophisticated charm.
- Wide cup warmer.
- Back lit, round switches in stainless steel.
- Multidirectional steam/water wand.
- Mug friendly.
- Wide water tray in stainless steel complete with self-cleaning grate.
- Back lit manometer for coffee pressure.
- LCC - New Lelit electronic control system.
- 58mm filterholder with ergonomic handle and exclusive Coffee Slide.
- Programable grinding time for 1 or 2 doses through the LCC.
- Brushed stainless steel appliance body
- 3 way solenoid valve to dry up the coffee powder
- 300 ml brass boiler
- Graphic indication for lack of water in the tank
- Programmable pre-infusion
- Built-in grinder with Ø 38mm conical burrs and micrometric stepless grinding adjustment
- Stand-by according to CEI EN 50564 norm
- LCD high resolution graphic display
- 58 mm commercial ¬filterholder
- Water tank: 2,5 l
- Coffee/water/steam pump: 15 bar
- Dimensions LxDxH: 33,5x27,5x44 cm
- Boiler heating element: 1200W
- Voltage: 230V 50Hz – 120V 60Hz
- Weight: 12 kg
- Delivered with:
- 1, 2 cups filters, blind filter, resin filter
(69105/) (Is kit: 0 - n)
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
Lelit KateBy: Bridget Kinnear on 29 September 2017I purchased the Lelit Kate for my mother who is in her "golden years". I already own a Lelit base model which is great, but requires the boiler to be refilled after steaming which my mother felt concerned about in case she forgot. The Lelit Kate automatically refills the boiler and will turn off the steam function if it is left on by accident. It took me most of a day to adjust the superfine setting of the machine grinder to my Mackellar Coffee brand. I also had to adjust the temperature down for the coffee shots as it was burning the coffee. The machine makes good coffee shots with less coffee than the older Lelit as it has redesigned the filter baskets. It is simple to use once set correctly. Two drawbacks with the machine are that the filter baskets fit very firmly into the group handle making it hard for older hands to remove, and the boiler takes up to three minutes to heat for steam if you wait for the OK symbol to appear. Staff at Jetblack suggested that it is unnecessary to wait for the OK symbol, and you can steam without waiting. This machine is simple to use and makes excellent coffee.