Profitec Pro 700 V2
Free Shipping is available for a limited time for this item to most areas in Australia (some freight charge may apply for remote areas - but we'll contact you prior to dispatch if this is the case).
Pickup from our showroom in French's Forest.
Free Australian Metro Delivery
Profitec Pro 700 V2 dual boiler espresso machine. This machine has it all - commercial grade rotary pump, run off it's internal tank or plumb it, independent brew and steam boiler controlled with a digital PID and dual gauges for steam pressure and brew pressure. The latest version has bigger gauges, a stainless steel group head "mushroom" and redesigned steam/water wands and knobs. It also runs at 2BAR steam pressure which stands it apart from the vast majority of "prosumer" espresso machines which run at 1.2 BAR. Higher pressure means better steam and easier, faster milk texturing.
Note: videos shows earlier version of model.
- Dual boiler
- PID-display for the individual temperature adjustment of both boilers
- PID-display indicates the brewing time in seconds
- E61 brew-group
- Rotary pump
- Wear-free rotary valves
- High-end, `no-burn´ steam and hot water wands
- Separate grid to raise cups
- Boiler and pump pressure gauges
- Stainless steel boiler with 0.75 l volume for espresso preparation
- Steam and hot water boiler in stainless steel with a 2.0 l volume
- Steam boiler with separate on/off switch
- Boiler insulation
- Two heaters with 1 x 1200 Watts and 1 x 1400 Watts
- Switchable from water tank to fixed water connection
- Water tank with a 3 l volume and water tank connector
- Automatic shut-off by way of low water volume sensor
- Large drip tray with a 1 l capacity
- Removeable cup tray
- Voltage 230V
- Current 10A (15A option available - please specify when ordering)
- Weight 31 kg / 68.4 lbs
- Dimensions W x D x H: 340 x 475 x 420 mm without portafilter
- 340 x 590 x 420 mm with portafilter
In the box:
- 1 Porta filter for one cup
- 1 Porta filter for two cups
- 1 1-cup filter 7g
- 1 2-cup filter 14g
- 1 Blind filter
- 1 Tamper
- 1 Cleaning brush
- 1 Instruction manual
Profitec Pro 700 and Grinder T64 from Jetblack EspBy: Rio on 10 October 2018I have finally had the Profitec Pro 700 thanks to the perfect service of Jetblack Espresso since there are no Profitec Distributors in the region I live and Jetblack Espresso has helped to ship it overseas. Absolutely recommend this Pro 700 for anyone who demands a perfect cup of coffee made by himself at home far better than shop. I'm addicted to every steps from grinding, dosing and tamping in order to pull a perfect shot. Such actions like practicing meditation that lead to good emotion and the A HA moment shortly when I taste it...
Great Product. Great serviceBy: Mick thew on 24 September 2018Very happy with our new Pro 700, great service from Jetblack Expresso. Would recommend
Profitec Pro 700; Brita Water Filter Kit; EspressoBy: George Miller on 10 March 2017Apparently, I'm not a nice person before I have my morning coffee. It follows then that my Profitec could be responsible for some community harmony. I have to say that after all the years of making my own coffee, I can finally make one as good as a bought one. I have to admit that I'm still leaning but, today I am compelled to make this review. I made the best coffee I have ever made. The water filter was a no-brainer. I've lost a few coffee makers to minerals in the water. I also believe that the coffee tastes better. I can't tell yet if the Espresso Blend is not the best I've had. More experimenting is needed.
peerlessBy: Damian West on 27 July 2016I have owned a number of high end prosumer machines over the years and this one is in a league of its own. Paired with a profitec t64 grinder coffee production is controllable and stable. The build quality, attention to detail, craftsmenship and focus on functional design is so refreshing to see. Brilliant machine!!!!!