Lelit Dual Boiler - PL60
Free Shipping is available for a limited time for this item to most areas in Australia (some freight charge may apply for remote areas - but we'll contact you prior to dispatch if this is the case).
Pickup from our showroom in French's Forest.
Free Australian Metro Delivery
The Lelit PL60 is a dual boiler espresso machine capable of making espresso and steaming milk at the same time. With the ability to make espresso and steam milk simultaneously, it allows the home barista to easily make a large order of cappuccinos or lattes.
Note: the small cup raising tray on the main drip tray is an optional accessory sold separately.
- 250ml brass boiler, to keep constant its water temperature and facilitate the coffee extraction.
- 400ml stainless steel steam boiler for immediate steam.
- Three-way valve. Brew pressure is relieved as soon as the coffee extraction process is over. This allows immediate removal of the group handle (no need to wait for the pressure to dissipate)
- Professional multi-directional steam wand that enables you to prepare easily creamy cappuccinos.
- Separate hot water dispenser.
- Water level control in the tank and automatic heating element cut off in cases of lack of water.
- Level probe to control the steam boiler level and switch for the steam boiler heating element.
- Electronic card for steam boiler water recharge.
- 2 solenoid valves with switch: one for the steam supply and one for hot water supply.
- Relief valve for steam boiler pump.
- Stainless steel appliance body and cup warmer on top of the machine.
- Stainless steel, removable water tray cover for easy cleaning.
- Ready in 5 minutes.
- 57mm LELIT filterholder to be operated with ground coffee.
- Steam pressure gauge.
- Lever switches.
- Dimensions: 30cm wide, 37.5cm high, 28cm deep
- Weight: 14,7 kg
- Tank capacity: 2,7 lt
- Heating elements: 1200W + 1200W
- Coffee boiler pump: 48W / 15 bar
- Steam boiler pump: 21W / 4 bar